Skip to main content

The inside story of a RUDE person!

     I don't understand why people feel the need to be so incredibly rude. 

Or perhaps I do understand; mostly because I used to be this rude person at one point in time. Loads have changed since CWG fell into my lap. And I am a rejuvenated person now. And perhaps that's why I can tell you the inside story of a rude person. 

Why can't people just be polite and respectful? I cannot even fathom how rude some can be-whether it is in class with the eternally hard-working teacher or the perpetual remarks on someone's appearance..Rudeness is something which I have lived and which I am living through the world today!

      The internet is like the cruelest place online. People always think that they have ownership on what you should do or say! But somewhere down the line it molds us into saying "NO! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT! I WANT TO TALK ABOUT ME!" People's comments are meant to bother you if you are looking for views. But if you have your well-rooted values- they can't take your self-integrity and confidence from you!


Toonces answered 6 years ago

Being rude could stem from anger issues, the way a person is brought up and various other reasons e.g. a bad day. A rude person is an unhappy person and all you can do is ignore them. If they are rude to you ,you can bet they are rude to others as well.
Basically they are attention seeking cowards. *Yes, I was a coward- I was trying to run away from things internally.*




Serendipity answered 6 years ago
I think a rude person is sometimes arrogant, self absorbed, and covering up insecurities. They often interrupt, talk mostly about themselves. demand special treatment, and make hurtful remarks that do hurt other people's feelings. *I used to have massive insecurities, I back that! (Y)*






Callie answered 6 years ago
I know what you mean. It's weird right? I believe it is because people feel free to become almost an entirely different entity on the internet. You don't really know them and they believe that there is no real consequence to their offensive behaviour. Hang in there Wendy. There's a couple of us here keeping it real!! I do feel though that some are are more rude on the internet (Yahoo Answers! , MySpace, etc) because  don't ever have the balls to say anything in person. You shouldn't be hurt, you should feel sorry for them & whatever is making them mean & angry. *Yes, some people just happen to be blatantly more outspoken over here. I have known that several times. But thankfully, there are other people's warm words that encourage you! ;)*

institutionalized420 answered 6 years ago
you can't please everyone, and some people are just jerks. You shouldn't be hurt by it, you will run into people like that in life nearly everyday in real life. *And I respect that. In the absence of that which you are not, that which you are is not! :D*



kalicat answered 6 years ago
Everyone brings baggage with them from their childhood.
Like good Old Rushaa says! ;)
The hard part is recognizing that is exists and then be willing to do the work to correct it. The next hard part is doing the work and many people do not want to put forth the effort. Sometimes being overly nice to rude people makes them stop and think, even if only for a few minutes. *Yes, that's something which comes naturally with children. Let them dance on your head so much that by the time they get tired they'll automatically feel guilty!*

         
o    ggraves1724 answered 5 years ago
o     
Convince yourself that rude people are only making themselves feel good at the expense of others, and I believe they think it gives them some kind of one up-man-ship in their small lives. Fact is, they are only proving their ignorance, as most of us already know who the rude people are. The real problem is when you have a friend that is rude. They need to become ex-friends and sometimes that's a challenge. Hang in there and take life for what it is: Wonderful if you simply ignore the rude:) *I think-from personal self-experience, rude people are actually asking for help.*

Mark D answered 6 years ago
My standpoint is: "Be nice to nice people - and assume everyone's nice until they show you they're not!"
Most rude and nasty people are working from a point of weakness - they're either covering up their insecurity, or they're trying to climb over someone else to reach a point where they think they'll be stronger.
If someone's mean to you, just tell yourself: "I'm strong enough not to need to be like that, so I'm better than they are!" *Hi5 to this*

But I swear to God, for those people who are all :


**Give me a break and go understand the difference between honesty and rudeness- oh and add frankness to the list! (Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!- http://pawaehr.blogspot.com/2014/06/because-being-honest-and-being-frank.html ) **


Rudeness
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rudeness (also called impudence or effrontery) is a display of disrespect by not complying with the social norms oretiquette of a group or culture. These laws have been established as the essential boundaries of normally accepted behaviour. To be unable or unwilling to align one's behavior with these laws known to the general population of what is socially acceptable is to be rude.
Rudeness "constituted by deviation from whatever counts as politic in a given social context, is inherently confrontational and disruptive to social equilibrium" (Kasper, 1990, p. 208). Rudeness, particularly with respect to speech, is necessarily confrontational at its core.
Forms of rudeness: inconsiderate, insensitive, deliberately offensive, impolite, a faux pasobscenityprofanity, violating taboos such as deviancy. In some cases, an act of rudeness can go so far as to be a crime.
________________________________________________________________

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt