Skip to main content

I feel good- So good! I feel good! :P

I'm feeling good! I'm feeling nice! I can sense that fresh whiff of air that's infiltrating my nostrils! Heaven, yes! I'm alive! Heavenly! Purely and Simply! You know those moments where you can feel the blood circulating in your brain and oxygenating it in the process- yeah?! That's how I'm feeling right now! Blissful! Godly and Lovely!


It's normally not a normal affair to write about my high moments so openly to the world! Normally I would restrict it to my red diary! But here I am- trying to describe you how it feels to be sitting here in front of a screen and simply feeling alive! I'm feeling good. I really don't care about the reason- but, hey-I'm feeling goooooddd!! Now- before you switch off and start wondering if this post is only gonna be filled with the "I FEEL GOOD" phrases, then yes- it is! :P

How many times a day do YOU ‘feel good’ or experience positive emotions? Moments in your day when you laugh or do what you enjoy – be it catching an episode of ‘Friends’ that makes you laugh out loud or listening to music that makes you feel happy and calm or engaging in a hobby or sport which gives you a sense of achievement or fun.

We land on this Earth full of exuberance and wonder. All we need is a little food, a little comfort, and a clean bottom. But if we are deprived of those things, or if later on we are told we don’t measure up in some way, we learn to feel “less than.”
I just googled phrases like- "feel good factor", “emotions I go through when I feel good" and you would be astonish to find out that the Google Results I got was vain! All I got was "Make you feel good from Head to Toe- Visit God-Knows-What Beauty Saloon", "Feel Good Hospital" amongst others!

I mean, give me a break- do we have any other non-materialistic or just-to-be-physically-healthy reason to feel good? To exude with happiness and feel life following through us- experiencing each and every body part of ours- breathing in not air but the nectar of life?! Do we really have to concoct such elaborate reasons to feel good?!
Now- just now- give me 6 seconds of your life! Only 6! Like dedicate it to what’s coming next- Do it!
1.     Straighten your spine.
2.     Begin breathing very deeply from your diaphragm/belly very, very slowly.
3.     Close your eyelids, and inside your closed eyes, roll your eyeballs up to look at your “third eye point.”  That is the area of your forehead that is between your eyebrows, but a little above.  Then send a laser of energy through it, out to the Universe.
4.     Let your mind be totally neutral!  No preconceptions whatsoever.  Total openness and presence. Give yourself some time to experience this.
5.     Then open yourself and ask your Soul, “Are you there, Soul?”




Woah! *_* *_* *_* People, I love you. Really I do! <3

Okay- hold your breath- no, escape from that session- Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjWrXLhYg7Q
It’s out! I don’t have to read the book now! :D 

Fifty Shades of Grey Official Trailer (2015) Dakota Johnson Movie HD


Coming back here, Woah- I can't believe it's out! Yes- where were we?! :P - Well, with the hectic pace of today’s world it’s easy to get caught up in the busyness of life and allow the sounds of the world to drown out the whisper our souls are longing for us to hear.  But again- Standing outside during a warm summer rain, looking at the distant mountains and saying, "Those weren't always there, but I'm here now, and so are they", is what makes one really alive.. It's easiest for me to feel alive when I'm surrounded by many things, from nature to people to almost anything that touches my soul, or gives me an exhilarated feeling. I'm sure it's a little different for everyone, whatever makes them feel alive. It's something you can't easily define, something you just know. It's a feeling I believe God gave us. Being alive means that you're here. I'm here. It means that people should take the time to smell the roses, appreciate what they have, be the best people they can be, and love one another. That is what being alive means to me.
I mean- all I did today, was wake up really-really early in the morning- to some tidying- hit those tuition classes and come back home to watch Humpty Sharma with a friend! And that's all that it took to make me feel good! About myself, about the world around me, about being! :D :D :D 

I mean- that process of actually cleaning up my room- rummaging through stacks of clothes to find some pencils so that I can place them back in their boxes, shifting the bed, changing photos from my old frames and drawing the curtains to let some light in- aaahh! Yes- It gave me a self-satisfactory feeling! I felt accomplished!
Going out, sitting in the bus- absorbing the new auras that floated around- seeing new faces, admiring the different textures and patterns of people's personalities- conversing with some random folks! :D
Getting home- waiting for your friend to come- trying to figure out what you could prepare as snacks, trying to play the perfect host! 
Enjoying a movie that was entertaining my soul and feeding our masseter muscles with strain because of the hushing laughter that we pronounced! Hah :D
That's pretty much all it took. I'm looking messed up right now- dishevelled hair, perspiration everywhere, oily face- But I'm feeling good! Wonderful! :D

There, That’s just a list of emotions I googled for. That’s feeling good, feeling alive, living and BEING!



AFFECTIONATE
compassionate
friendly
loving
open hearted
sympathetic
tender
warm
ENGAGED
absorbed
alert
curious
engrossed
enchanted
entranced
fascinated
interested
intrigued
involved
spellbound
stimulated
HOPEFUL
expectant
encouraged
optimistic
CONFIDENT
empowered
open
proud
safe
secure
EXCITED
amazed
animated
ardent
aroused
astonished
dazzled
eager
energetic
enthusiastic
giddy
invigorated
lively
passionate
surprised
vibrant
GRATEFUL
appreciative
moved
thankful
touched
INSPIRED
amazed
awed
wonder
JOYFUL
amused
delighted
glad
happy
jubilant
pleased
tickled
EXHILARATED
blissful
ecstatic
elated
enthralled
exuberant
radiant
rapturous
thrilled

PEACEFUL
calm
clear headed
comfortable
centered
content
equanimous
fulfilled
mellow
quiet
relaxed
relieved
satisfied
serene
still
tranquil
trusting
REFRESHED
enlivened
rejuvenated
renewed
rested
restored
revived



“I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.” ~Joseph Campbell

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt