Skip to main content

A drive back from Mam's! :)

I'm coming back from Mam's place right now! I'm a bit tired like always- unfortunately I forgot my earphone at home so I can't really plug into my favourite tracks right now- so my sole resort was to put this on and start typing! I don't really know what to say or with- I have two articles pending- and I feel a little bit exasperated now. I All of this has definitely given me a self-satisfactory feeling- but somehow, I feel like I could always do more, always do better. Mom's driving right now, and believe me it's boring to have to hear a husband always trying to direct their wives at the steering wheel! -_-


I just came back from seeing Shreyaan- she's gorgeous! I could spend hours only looking at her or wait for a teeny meeny smile to make its way on her delicately crafted wet baby pink lips! She's nearing 2 months now-and her eyes are opening more than before- and she kind of is looking everywhere now. There came a moment where I would stare at her so intensely that when she broke into tears I totally felt like crying along with her! She's got the soft bubbly cheeks! And a cute little nose! And her hair- I already like the texture of it- yes- she's got that soft skin.



The only time time I can last remember having taken care and looked after a baby was when my little brother was one himself. Ah- this brings tonnes of memories linked! Woouuf- I can't still believe that he's grown up so much in the past 11 years! I mean the last time I remember- we were still playing in my Mom's room, constructing  huge ships with pillows and carton boxes! I remember those days where he would get into my mom's room and grab a lipstick to smear all over his face or when I used to clip bras to his torso!

 I remember playing see-saw with him- and remember being the most excited person in town when I was the first one to see him climbing the stairs on all fours! What didn't we use to do?! I clearly remember his 4th birthday- that was when he truly started to understand things- his birthday cake was that of a football pitch! I guess every boy must have had that once in their lives!

 I remember preparing his bottle of milk and changing his nappies was something I thoroughly enjoyed! Of course- back then I was a kid myself- there's so many things that I failed desperately at- I recall having let him fall from the bed when he was only 4 months during play- I was banned from watching T.V for a week- and crying I went for that implied missing the Indian Soap.. But in any case- Those were moments- I wonder if I could play the role of the big sister appropriately, I think I played fair enough for someone of my age back then- but I recognize having failed desperately during the peak of adolescent crisis!

 But I'm back on track now- I enjoy having to prepare his food in the morning, or getting to listen to his friends problems- and I definitely enjoy the fact that he confides in me whenever something bad happened to him- like getting bullied or getting proposed! :D

All on all- Shreyaan made me think of all those moments! She did! I remember telling Pinam how she's gonna be one of the most cherishable kids of our family. I remember some 2 weeks before Pinam's delivery, we were trying to figure out names  for the baby girl. Pinam loved the idea of  "Shreyaan"- which sounded masculine  at first- and it is! But when I got back home and researched on it- I  found out that, it actually meant in Telugu- "Calm, wise and compassionate!" And this post is meant for you Shreyaan- to read and contemplate when you are of the age where you become a fair little nymph I'm impatiently looking forward to! God Bless- you've definitely got my blessings sweet little soul- for you are going to be my protegee- this I promise! I promise with the integrity of my own soul! <3
And we have reached home- Woah- This actually turned out into an article- quite a messy one I agree- but one that I love! :)

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt