Skip to main content

The eyes behold the keys...

Life changes so much.. Have people around me changed or is it just my perspective that has altered. It could be both-as well that it could be solely one option. But it would never me none of them. Definitely not. Things change, they just do-whether it is my perspective or people.

Sometimes I feel so alien in this vast world. Sometimes I wonder if I was seeing the same things through my eyes as the world is seeing through theirs…Everything seems so fake and nothing else than a mere illusion.
Why?


I am not here, although I am here. I seem to be lost in some other world- one that nobody seems aware of. No actually, there's not one world-There's many of them, depending on the perfect scenarios that I make up in my mind. Whether it was as a child: one with superpowers and magic, as a teenager: the limelight glamorous red carpet, or my spiritual world or even my future one! I just seem to find myself in completely different worlds all the while being in this actual one! I don't seem to be living in this actual one though. It's as if there's something out there waiting for me- conceived only for me! Yeah-! Me! Who I really Am!

I feel more connected to myself- this personal conversation had always existed, it always did! I remember sitting I front of my mirror when I was younger, asking myself as to who I was. I would look at myself, delving into the same eyes that were watching me!

 Carefully inspecting every swirling orb. I was seeing myself in the eye. I was contesting my ego. I wanted to know who I was. And my eyes seemed to be the only windows that could give me a rates of the answer! They say that the eyes are the windows of the soul which is en-caged in our body! Perhaps that I was trying to know my soul...  But the eyes- they were so full of a light. A light that deceived the glint that I the moonlight sent!  It was a sort of knowing-ness. As if those eyes beheld the truth. It was a light of crystal clear wisdom and truth- one that inspired me to fall in love with them.To fall irrevocably in love with myself and to dive into the answer! A communion! The answer lied right there-begged me to come to it, to free in from the shackles of my body. I would have to unleash the soul for it. And true be it. But, the answer was invisible. I wanted to enter the abode in my own eyes... But again, those eyes pestered me. They haunted me. They grew more mysterious...with each passing second I was trying to concentrate on them..Nonetheless, I have to get there... I just have to!





Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt