Skip to main content

Excerpts from my Diary

"Throughout my short-lived life I have come to observe the world as a kind world full of cruel souls. You see, there will always be good and always be bad, but we don’t always see it. A bully doesn’t see how cruel he is and a monk doesn’t view himself as especially kind. I see myself as a cruel, selfish being. Sometimes it’s hard to be nice and sometimes it’s hard to be selfless. However, my main issue is self-hatred and so maybe I don’t see myself as kind for that reason (or maybe I’m just horrible). As a teenage girl, the badness in the world seems to overrun the goodness. How people see you seems to overrun how you see yourself. And issues seem to grow with time. Sometimes darkness clouds over the lightness and you’re just left choking in this thick fog with no way to escape and sometimes death seems like a nice option….But then the sun comes out and you can breathe.

Over the past couple months I’ve decided that the issues inside my head aren’t going to go anytime soon. Ofcourse there are good days and bad days but lately bad days seem to be more frequently occurring. Maybe it’s loneliness or self-doubt or insecurity or body image or anxiety or emptiness or all of the above! I don’t know, but what I do know is that if I have nothing to do but sit down and think then I’ll go crazy or cry or both. You see, I haven’t cry for a couple months now which is extremely odd (could apparently be emotional detachment after a dramatic event but whatever) and then the past two nights I’ve cried buckets full. I’m not depressed just sad. Maybe one day I’ll wake up and be happy, maybe one day I’ll wake up and I’ll feel good, feel loved, feel like I belong. That day however isn’t anytime soon. I need to fix myself before that happens.

Wow, look at me with all my depressing feelings and issues….. I haven’t written in ages and I wish I could come back with good news but I can’t. Sorry. The only reason I actually wrote anything tonight was because I was going to drive myself crazy doing nothing and my mind doesn’t react very well alone… So I had to do SOMETHING! Also no one seems to be talking to me anymore and I just feel lonely. That brings me to my lack of/destruction of relationships. You see, I get attached too easily, get my expectations high, and focus on every single flaw in the relationship. Maybe I haven’t found what I’m looking for or maybe it just doesn’t exist and I’m just ruining all my relationships because that’s who I am and what I do.
So… Basically my life is sucky, no one wants to talk to me, no one wants to know me, all love interests go out the window, all friends don’t seem to care about me, no one sees how crap I feel, no one UNDERSTANDS it. Ripping my hair out seems like a common rational feeling for me and crying myself to sleep also seems to make total sense. I wish I was a kid again when I looked forward to growing up and dreamed about all the possibilities. Now I don’t look forward to grow up because I’m just getting lonelier and more negative as I get older. Life isn’t as great as what you imagine.
On that oh so lovely and positive post, I’m going to leave you all to go have my (now becoming daily) cry…. Good night mes amis xoxo
P.S. I love you (even though y’all don’t love me)"
-October 2011

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt