Skip to main content

Why should you read Conversations with God?

  • I truly recommend CWG if you want to transcend the true concepts of the LOA. And as a matter of fact, CWG is not merely about the LOA

    It is more than just a book.
    It feels like you are truly talking to "God".

    It is the only most objective book I have ever read in my entire life. Minus scientific theories. But there again, science has limitations. Thoughts, CWG do not.

    It is way too critical of the world we live. It is life-changing. It makes you see things that you believe everyone has already deciphered, in a completely new light.

    From God, religion, science, Extra terrestrial beings, Parents, Marriage, life, death, suicide, sex, masturbation, love, change, healing powers, Wars, Nations, Teenagers, Homosexuality, Societal constructions, social institutions, family, bondage, spirituality, Matter..
  • Just anything you could have ever ever thought of!
    This book just encompasses every living thought you must have had! And most probably will ever have! It is so thought-provoking, it'll give you goosebumps.

    It makes you question your own existence.
    It gets into your dreams, makes you question everything!

    But never, never in a single instance does it answer those questions for spiritual advancement is about you creating your own answers of life and not taking those 'established' ones for they only suffocate your living existence.

    CWG- does so many things to you, to your perception.

    I swear, the instance I finally shift my eyes from the book and look up around, all I feel like saying when I see people: "Woah- You are so beautiful!"

    And not only does my inner consciousness say that, but I feel my cells reverberating with that echo!

    You feel loved, so so loved- so loved that you just wish to give it away.

    You cannot read that book and not cry.

    Not an eye-opener. Definitely a soul opener!

    But most interestingly- You know what Priya?!

    It shuns the 'god' religion has created. Society tends to make people think this god of theirs, gets angry if do not serve him, and please him he'll throw his wrath on us and punish us severely!

    Society just makes the origin and the end of everything this 'god' of theirs. Well- at least I'm talking about those who apparently 'pray to god'

    CWG makes of God, your friend, your lover and your everyhting.

    For God is You and You are God.
  • When I was going through the roughest spiritual time in my life, this book not only restored my faith in myself as a minister and my ministry in general, but restored my faith in God.

  • It also showed me the God I always wanted to believe in, but was afraid to. I will forever be grateful for this book.
  • Réa Kaniah

    As a Child I loved God as a friend, but as I grew up, ppl were here starting to talk about fasting, this sacrifice that pain and well- stupid stuffs that I would never have conceived any friend of mine want me to bear!

    This is definitely a book for people with an open mind.

    And open soul.


  • Whether or not you believe that this book is divinely inspired, it still presents an interesting viewpoint: that the world is what we make it, that we are responsible for everything from the success of our love life to the ravages of world hunger, on both a personal level and through mass consciousness. This book's greatest recommendation is that we each must take responsibility for our lives, and that by changing our basic judgments and perceptions, we can become our own God.
  • The only one reason to do anything: as a statement to the universe of Who You Are.

    You and I, we are God's, the world around us is a spiritual machine, an expression of God's creative thought inspired by our collective consciousness.
  • I am personally not supportive of organized religion in any way. In fact, I feel that organized religion breeds hatred & ignorance. That last statement will likely upset a lot of people, including ones that I love respect. But... it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I believe that Neale Donald Walsh's "Conversations with God" books can likely offend in the same sense, which is probably why I agree with so much of what is written about in these books.

    I have always considered myself to be a very spiritual person, but have struggled with the fact that I cannot bring myself to be a part of any religious organization. I have always felt trapped and closed off when I've gone to church. These books made me so much more comfortable with who I feel that I am and really made me think about why I believe what I believe.

  • I think the reason most people even pick up this book in a store is because they're searching for something. Something missing from their lives, something they've lost and are unable to find, a piece of their soul that's broken away -- whatever the case may be. I firmly believe that there is a reason each and every person who picks up this book ends up reading it. Some might feel that Walsch is being blasphemous. Some might feel he's creating God to be something others don't believe He is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is that this book literally changed my life and the relationship that I have with God. Because of this book, I've opened my heart and my mind. And it's really made me re-evaluate why I'm here and the role I play in God's life and vice versa.

  • All I can tell you, to end this Priyaji is that CWG fell on my lap- literally in the school library.

    And as I opened it, I read the follwing:

    "You called this book to you."



  • "Neale's God is playful but gentle.
    He is fresh, but reverent. She is startling, but reassuring. It is liberating, but unyielding. They are modern, but timeless. I Am plain, but obscure."

  • Neale's God is not like a politician who answers the question you didn't ask, but instead like a grandparent who tells you you the scary answer, then backs it up with the comforting answer, showing you in the process that answers are not all that they seem, and maybe you knew inside all along.

    Since there is really only one Message, perhaps a reasonable question might be, how true is Neale in writing for God? My honest answer is this: Neale is true enough to the voice of God within him to be saying things you likely will want to read when the time is right. But when you do, listen to the voice of God within yourself, and let Neal be nothing more than your fellow messenger. Believe it all and believe it none
  • Some books touch us some don't. This one speaks for me. I cried, laughed, twitched my eyebrow reading it, hence, I found myself reading another sequel and another and got the whole trilogy. It left me with a feeling of liberation and some things that I thought complicated before became sensibly simple for me. But again, that's for me. So for everyone who is not only searching for the essence about themselves, the Creator, life, world, and relationships with other people to name few, but also are willing to open their minds and heart about it, I recommend this one.

  • This was written before "The Secret" and "The Last Lecture" , in 1994.

    CWG books give a swift kick in the ass to a great many accepted religious "norms." The religious questions I've had, wondering why certain pieces just didn't fit or make sense...they get answered! These books don't promote any religion, but rather encourage a new belief system.
  • Read Conversations with God out of curiosity...and it's tragically funny.

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt