Skip to main content

LIFE

The following is a Guest Post and may not be in line with the philosophy of Our Alter Ego. I just wanted to give people the opportunity I always thirsted for but never got, which is a platform for expression. I hope you appreciate the endeavours. 
Be Light, 
Much Love,
Iam Aehr.
.  .  .



We did not bring anything to this world; neither are we going to take anything, But It's what we are going to do and the way we are going to live in this world that will matters.

It is not the length of the life it is the value of the life. It is not the sphere of the emotions and commotions; it is the sphere of the consciousness which is evaluating, elevating, understanding and realizing.


The ego pulls you in all different directions. Your emotions can take over your life if you let them.  You negotiate for a better salary, for a better deal on a car. You negotiate for love, for war, a lower price, more space.

But what is life?

“I would just like to begin by saying that to speculate about the meaning of life is both an interesting and beautiful pursuit.”

Life is love, love is immunity. Life is the beginning of ends to start again. Life is the grounding and understanding of your purpose in the moment. Life is the death of the old. Life is courage to let go and freedom to move on. Life is the balance of energy in vessels of flesh and bones. Life is the infinite spectrum of vibrations and motivations. 

Life is the quest for perfect balance, the balance between spontaneity and planning, so that things are fresh enough to avoid monotony, yet stable enough to lead to action, the balance between finding the good in the bad and attending to the bad when everything is good, so that one never becomes too caught up in the sadness or too distracted by life’s fleeting delights, the balance of doing things for you and doing things for other people, so that one may be devoted to themselves and the part of themselves that resides in every person in the universe. 

Life is also   the balance of respecting the multiversity of opinions, while speaking your own truth, so that people may, hopefully, come to see the beauty that is the spectrum of human experience in this life. Life, to me, is about living the most positive experience possible, uplifting as many lives as possible, questing for knowledge and a higher understanding of the various truths experienced in this world, and avoiding complacency at all costs.

Try to be the best version of yourself, Help other people try to be the best versions of themselves.

 When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. Never give up”


- Agesh Sooklall

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt