Skip to main content

Ways to really make her happy

8 ways to really make her happy

        HELPING MILLIONS OF HEARTS

1."Don’t get frustrated during shopping."  
To this one, I'll agree! From 14 years of watching my parents I can tell you that both my Mom and Dad had be a tad happier if Dad just stopped to get so frustrated while shopping. It had so way better if he could help her out to choose some clothing and even tell her if it went well on her.

2."Women appreciate small gestures." 
She still remembers to this day how I never complained when we went shopping for the first time."
 I think that's mostly because we remember the tiniest details about the person we love and having them reciprocate that is what ups the attraction.

3."Women care more than men, accept it."
Errmm, I'm not very well placed to say that for my Dad has cared equally as much as my Mom. If not perhaps more. He normally is the one who cares when we get hurt or get wounded or are even famished.  In their relationship even, I have seen my Dad care as much as my Mom cares. But I know that households are different. I'm just very blessed to be having a Dad who is so invested into family life. :)

4. "Give her all of your attention."
Well, yes! There are always those complains that you go out with your friends during festivals instead of staying back home with us to spend some quality family time. And even when he stays back, well he'll be very disappointed more like he knows that he would have been so way better with his friends.
So yeah- I think some investment into paying attention with a happy face would not be that bad. 
Mostly I believe that communication is one of the most vital parts of a relationship and you both need to work on it to make it last. It’s easy to lose touch with communication and it’s very difficult to get it back. Women need to know you’re there for them, that you actually listen to them when they have something to say.

5. "Enjoy her presence."
Ah- this is a divine rule! I think that Men tend to take Women for granted. They have this feeling that no matter what she'll be there. And this is often fueled by the whole patriarchal feeling that she depends on me so she'll just have to stay anyway.  Often guys tend to forget that the world is evolving and no women of today is going to wait for you. Relationships are no more build merely on loyalty, trust and equity (the previous decade's rules). This decade has some added rules and those are Communion, Communication, Care and Compassion. The 4 Cs.
So, you really have to make her know you enjoy her presence and make her feel loved and cared for. You have to make her feel like you truly revel in the atmosphere she creates. If you are happy, she is happy. That I've seen in many couples. Be it my grand-parents, uncles and aunts or my own parents. :)

6."Show every possible bit of affection."
Women love affection. Whatever we give we love.

        7."Surprise Her."
Well, this I know many Men know of- at least my Dad does because he is never ever out of surprises for my Mom. It 's just that well- PLEASANT surprises would be good at times.. hehe xD 
I mean- Men really need to work on the type of surprises they bring up. It would be so much greater, not that we don't appreciate that, but well- you know.. :3

8. "Notice the little things."
Women are very good with simple and deep gestures of love that most men just ignore, don’t be one of those men! 
“One time, I was very tired and had to take an hour long nap before a Skype meeting. So I asked her to wake me up. She woke me up in exactly one hour like I asked. When I looked at my phone, I was surprised and shocked and I had a big fat smile on my face. Right after I slept, she kept sending me very sweet text messages after every five minutes until I woke up. One of them was, “I love you and I know how hard you work and I support you with all of my life and love, wake up smiling please”. Right after I read them, I called her and told her how much I love and appreciate all of these little things she does for me. "

Comment in the Comment Section Below and let us have a glimpse into your take! ;)


Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt