Skip to main content

The Waterfall and the River

A random conversation about healing, love and optimism. 
Alter Ego: Bringer of Light, CWG
_____________________________




NIk:
What attracts me the most in a person are empathy, humour, positiveness, strength, drive, purpose, will to never give up! But then, I’m the total opposite.

I prefer being moody and looking arrogantly at person.

Me:
Listen! What you give is what you receive! If you send arrogance and moodiness, that's what you'll receive back.

The swiftest way to gain a new way of thinking is merely to behave as though you've already reached there.
And what you resist, persists.
Resist the law of attraction, it'll persist.

Just give into it, and it will let you flow like a free flyer!
You can't stop living!
You can't just let go like that.
Letting go in full awareness is comprehensible. Because at least here you hold the reigns of your life!
But just letting go like that?
That's like opting for mere whiff of air when the entire sky's waiting for you to come colour it with your essence!

Notice the difference in how a river flows and how a waterfall flows..

NIk:
The waterfall makes the river powerless.
The river makes the waterfall powerful.

Me:
Hah! Yet it is the waterfall that powers the river down there. You know, the river on the other side?
There's much more to life than what you think. Embrace it.
The same river is tamed by the time it reaches the ocean.

NIk:
hmmm

Me:
Where it then disintegrates and merges with the divinity of things.

Everything's attractive in this system. Just let yourself be induced!

NIk:
I have no words.

But, I am not really the type of guy that gets seduced easily by the sun.

Me:
Now, there's one thing I'll tell you. If you were capable of listening, of receiving, of pondering, the God in you is fighting for release. Wake up
No seriously, You are beautiful. Just accept it.

This is not about seduction dear. I talked about your induction. In seduction, you stand hard as bricks for the sun to melt you. In you getting induced, you open up to the sun yourself. Letting down your walls and become courageous enough to receive the rays of the bright circle.  Receive the rays of the bright circle.

NIk:
I don’t need light.
I rule in the dark.

Me:
And yet, the darkness can rule solely in darkness for its black shadows evapourate in the light. And light. It rules both worlds.

Yet, the choice is yours.
Choice is the only thing that you'll ever have. Ever

NIk:
If that approach works, you'll be the first to know.
We can make the choice but can we live with the consequences of that choice?
Point to ponder about!

Me:
That sets me grinning. I'll be honoured! Believe me, it's a divine state of beingness. Might be bumpy in the beginning. But stand strong. If you have had the valour enough to rule the shadows a place where you have to live through ruling, then that is light in comparison to that merely gets you to just be? Mere beingness.

Now, to your doubts.. Asking that question my dear darling of a friend shows the fear, the renunciation of those consequences! Why be afraid of a choice you made? Why regret something that you are the creator of?

NIk:
Hhmmmmm
Never thought of that.

Me:
Regretting something that comes from you is like not loving your own self!

NIk:
That is one hell of an advice.

Me:
Heaven! Heaven of an advice.. And in any case, one should never be attached to the results. Make a choice just for the same of making it. Your choices reflect who you are.

The consequences you should never be attached to. That is selfishness. That is need. That is the need for specific results s if you bother about the effects.
And that is the fear of not getting what you thought you would get while making a choice.
This is called expectations. And expectations never contribute to happiness.

NIk:
Never expect, I know.

Me:
Hence. Choose. Without thinking of the consequences. That's about living in the moment. Sure, be pragmatic on your choice, but do not expect specific results. Be detached. Be happy.

I didn't appear 4 months ago because you never beckoned my soul to come to you or at least you were probably not ready to receive a soul in your space of beingness.

NIk:
Basically: Do what has to be done and whatever happens, happens?
That state of beingness though, is that even a word?
Yeah, it is.

Me:
Yes. Whatever happens for you still have control over whatever happens. The power of thoughts, the law of attraction, your belief in abilities.
To be. To exist. I exist. I am. I am.

NIk:
Where the hell do you come from?

Me:
Where the heaven do I come from you mean? Well, heaven's on Earth for me so I am an Earthling!
What I know is that I am a Bringer of Light.

NIk:
You surely are a Bringer of Light, my dear.
I am feeling blessed

Me:
Thank you so much NIk! For being! Again, one conversation I'm going to cherish!

There is not a single instance that you are not being blessed!
Bless others, and you'll feel blessed more than ever!

NIk:
I bless you, my child!

__________________________________

NIk:
Love? What’s that stuff?

Me:
It's that stuff that holds your breath. It's that stuff that's holding you to the Earth and it is that stuff that liberates you.

Love is what drives the engines of this universe. Love makes life live.

Contributor: NIk~

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt