Skip to main content

How am I supposed to see the fault in our stars when the sky is filled with clouds?

[Most of the things I'll be talking about are probably going to be indescribable, no matter how hard I'll try.]

It starts with the mornings. There are hardly any hazy ones now. It always feels like I can get something done during the day (of course if boredom doesn't take over). At least, I now have more than one reason to do everything. This is true; that reason is everywhere, in everything. Surely not a sign of obsession, just motivation. But anyways, I don't think obsession is that bad. It drives me to get things done. I don't care about the rest!

At times, when I get up, I have no control on my brain activities whatsoever. It isn't diverted in the wrong way, though. Just can't be described. I am flying "among the clouds", wings spread large because when you have wings, you have to learn how to use them. Girlfriends, I sense you are laughing right now, but that's how it is. What I see is that the odds have been on our side and I am thankful. Because for those who know the story from the start, THEY CLEARLY HAVE BEEN! At some point, happiness fills every void in my whole body. It's so good that there is not space for tears and they burst out. I can't help it most of the time. Again, it doesn't matter since it isn't in a negative way. I just try hard not to feel messed up then because I am not.

Every time we went out, the TFIOS or YJHD or whatever magic there exists was there. I could feel it. It couldn't be something else. It had to be this! Honestly, I'm proud since I successfully didn't ruin anything. It might just have gone better each time! On one of the occasions, I was either roasted like a delicious chicken breast or melted down like chocolate. I really don't know how to explain it. At that moment, I never have felt any safer or better. Nothing could have been more comforting. It sent a message that brighter days are coming and that this is just the trailer of how rosy they are going to be. (Roses have thorns, right?) To sum it up, I knew it was one of the best things which might have happened to me after the person himself.
John Green, Look For Alaska (sorry, it originally comes with a "she")
Match days and weekends have been good for me. But can I describe them as good now? Well, I just cannot. Because they are more than just good. It suddenly was amplified. No one is here to judge if this is right or wrong, but having nasty and mischievous comments coming my way during the matches have turned into one of the best things about the matches themselves!

Recently, things were expected from me. I was made to believe that I could actually prove to myself how good I was. Nothing can beat the way I gathered confidence. That "All The Best" message merely blew up my mind and soul and created such a determination in me that I made it to my goal. Knowing that I have an anchor, something which makes me want to stay, is the primary reason why I'm confident. It will take a lot to pull that down.

Whatever happened was never sought. I never saw myself in such a position until it happened. It happened for some reason, good ones. I am not letting go of this whole thing for anything in the world, not even a penny.

I might have just found my Augustus Waters to Hazel Grace, Pudge to Alaska Young, Rory to Amy Pond, Sherlock to Irene Adler or even Bunny to Naina, as it's said! 




Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt