Skip to main content

"Don’t revolve your world around your crush."

Crushes are like roller coasters. For a few moments, THEY can make you float on cloud nine. But for the rest of the time, it can haunt and torment you. Almost always, a crush can make your life miserable and bring it to a standstill. ^^
Crushes always starts with infatuation. And when you have a crush on someone, big chances are, you’re just madly attracted to them and nothing more. A crush is nothing but an appreciation of beauty or certain traits that you admire in someone else, especially the opposite sex. But here's the gist: "Don’t revolve your world around your crush."

When you have a crush on someone, you're giddy with hope for the future — and it's heartbreaking when you realize it won't work out.

Astonishingly, despite my ever-since-I-can-remember-disgust for Boys, I actually allowed myself to say I have a crush, and to experience all the complicated emotions that go with it. I had considered writing down a few pages about how I felt. Taking some time to express my emotional turmoil helped me feel like putting it behind me. I remember making a list of the reasons why I developed feelings for the other person, and why it's not going to work. I just did that to state my feelings out loud to Aehr. You don't have to tell anyone else how you feel, but verbalizing your problem out loud — even if you're the only person in the room — can help it seem real and approachable. It can be as simple as saying "I have a crush on Stephan ( +Chesika Maulloo ;) YKY! :P ) , and I hate that I feel this way."

Not revolving your world around your crush is hard work, especially if it took you several months to become infatuated, it might take long to dig yourself back out. But I just had not to look back. When someone would talk about him I merely stopped being interested and didn't pay much attention to whatever they would say about him. I stopped the pathetic cyber stalking and stopped looking at his photos on Facebook and put a full stop to ever read what he writes and guess what he might mean. I just had to avoid him at all costs.

I'm glad that I don't feel attached anymore! :D But if, YOU're still thinking about him in that way it definitely means that you’re hoping that one day he pops in front of your eyes singing Tujhe Dekha to ye Jana Sanam!.. :P :P :P

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt