Skip to main content

I don't like My Friends?!

Hello Beautiful People,
I really wanted to share this.
+Priya Bhirgoo  +Maheemah Sonia Bokhoree

Zaimesh:

I don't like my friends! They are so serious and moody all the time and whenever they are upset about something they take it out on me . I can't take it anymore . They take even the slightest of comments seriously . Like for example, I called my really skinny friend fat for fun but she got mad for three days! The other one told me something really stupid about something and when I laughed she got mad . I really can't take their mood swings anymore ! I mean I'm a girl of their age too! and I'm a naturally happy and jolly person and they dampen my spirits. I mean they can be really nice to but they are too moody . Am I a bad person?For hating them sometimes ? What do I do?

  • Aehr answered 8 months ago
It's time to take some fresh air!.. You are not wrong for hating them at times, not at all! Neither does it make you a bad person!

(Nothing is intrinsically right or wrong. It is people who make you associate those judgments. Right= WHAT WORKS FOR PEOPLE, Wrong=WHAT DOES NOT WORK FOR PEOPLE!...)

A friend is basically defined as someone you like. but if they behave in such a way that makes you feel dislike towards them then perhaps its time to question your relationship... or perhaps not, it really depends on how much hurt it is causing to you. If being with them makes you sad, doesn't allow you to express yourself, doesn't allow you to evolve as a person.. then what is the point of having friends like those..

I personally see friends as people who you admire and whose traits you respect and somehow you wish you were a bit like them. You should technically be able to feel their aura. And another personal definition i have of a friend is that the latter should never expect things from you as well as you yourself. And then you have to be basically compatible.

I was 14 years old when something quite similar occurred to me... it hurt a lot not to bee able to breathe... I slowly started to distance myself from them. I was literally disillusioned about friends, relationships, and people in general. I had lost faith to open up to anybody. I could not even claim to have been my own friend. I stopped talking to people because my "friends" had this amazing gut to make me feel so wrong about myself..

Surely I felt so depressed and sad to have metamorphosed from the enthusiastic, fun-loving and lively person I was to the quiet and barely opening up nerd type of person.

Today I'm nearing 17.. and my condition has kinda healed ever since I have some people to whom I can relate- basically most of them are My Imaginary Friends because I truly lost faith over people who have not still been able to decipher themselves!

Believe me I had to wake up! I could not let people who I would never ever see perhaps in my whole life after high school to control my life..

If you think you really love them and share a really strong bond,.. tell them your feelings.. if they really are your friends, they will try to make you feel more integrated.. else then it's really time to move on.. There will always be people who would want to befriend people like us! :)

Source:

My life :)

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt