9 things that you start to dread about College | #SingaporeSignatures

1. The Alarm Clock
The career I'm pursuing will require me to be at work by 7 am, five days a week. I am fully aware of this. Now, will I enroll in an 8 am next semester? Absolutely not - I'm not a demon. In college, nights often start at 10 p.m., dinners are eaten at 4, and mornings can begin anywhere from 8 to 2. We don't get that whole 9-5 idea.

2. Cafeteria Food and Atrocious Eating Habits
Sometimes you don't have time to eat. Sometimes you order pizza at 2 in the morning. Sometimes you eat three dinners. Sometimes you diet. All I can say, is thank goodness that our metabolisms are decently high at this age.

3. Expensive Books that are not used the entire semester

4. Clubbing Culture

5. Homework is given out at 23:00 for next class at 9:00

6. An average of 3 presentations per week

7. Too many different peers to deal with

8. Living in a Closet

Popular posts from this blog

Graduation Ball 2016

Wrong Status

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?