Skip to main content

Piecing out Love Letters together!

Today, on this sunny afternoon, I feel inspired and I decided to write to you, because as I confess my love I feel some relief, and it almost looks like I'm talking to you. It is for me a conversation that I can have with you from afar, and I know that when you receive this, you will call me straight away.

 I'm sadder on this lonely afternoon, dreaming of your physical presence, of your hugs and kisses which are my biggest nourishment. Hungry for love, I await your arrival at any moment, so I will gorge myself on your caresses.
The certainty that if you were by my side, everything would be different because it is next to you I feel more alive. I'm glad and happy as a bird; I go round and jump with glee. Thank you my princess, for making me so happy.
I ask God every day, that by lighting your way, he may always leave a little bit of light for me to be seen by your beautiful eyes, with the same love that I dedicate to you.
My life was divided: insipid before I met you, but dazzling after the fortune of having conquered your love.

My love, to be hopelessly yours: this is my fate; and more than conform myself with it, I rejoice with it! The possibility of not having you someday would frighten me, if not terrify me. How could I live without your love and without the providential support of your shoulder, always a pillow for my little head always so tired? How could I be happy without the comfort of your words, always gentle and optimistic?


I wouldn’t even consider myself a shy person, but I get all choked up around you and can’t talk to you when I try. I’m intimidated by you, even though I shouldn’t be since you’re so nice to everyone. I think you’re brilliant. Really. There’s just a light that comes from you, and everyone wants to be around it. You’re one of those people who stands out and does great things—one of the few girls who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.
  
I dream about loving you.
Starring at the past, in comparison with who I am today, that person I was, before meeting you, clearly shows how much I love you and how important you are to me.With no great effort, without any resource or maybe without even knowing, you transformed me into a better and happier man.Your beauty and finesse seduced me right away. Your voice reached my ears like the sweetest melody, beating the lustful pulse of my aching heart.
Ever since that first glance my life shifted as a whole, because in an instant I understood what love really is, because I understood that when love and joy are shared, move intense they become, and that grief and hardship are a lesser burden when faced with clarity and trust.

As much as I make myself beautiful, when I approach you I feel like an "ugly duckling" next to a fascinating, natty, elegant swan.
Your voice is sensual, your gestures are elegant, and your good taste for with your clothes also impresses me, although you have a casual way about you.But your apparent beauty and elegance are just a reflection of your soul, which is good and very bright, and this is what makes me like you even more. This is what makes you so beautiful.

Love Letters, today (girl's opinions) :

Its rather swit to receive it
Its nver outdated
And maybe it conveys ze msg well
______________

Yeah, I would like to get something like that! Its cute!
One in a million would write like that!
The letter is sweet! Going to a girls-only school is so not fun!
______________

I know a guy who writes like that! I would, too. It could lift my spirit when I feel bad about myself. Or, at least, I'll know I'm loved by somebody! The guy should come forward and confess! This is too lovely!
______________


well I have never received a love letter
I think that anonymous love letters are FREAKY!!!
But from a crush that would be a nice experience
I don't think it is outdated

there is still a kind of magic in writing
because personally a e-birthday card
gives me no joy at all
whereas a real birthday card...I get excited!
so I think it applies to love letters as well

_______________

Even if it's outdated It's romantic
______________

no not at all, it isn't outdated i personally had one from my first love..i think its cute and the guy made a lot of effort into it, kind of a personalised thing made especially for me PS: Virtual chatting and 'letters' are so common today and just too mainstream, that 'written letters' can effectively be considered simply unique today
______________


Personally,a love letter is a sweet gesture,coming from someone loved and close.

I dont really find it outdated tbh,it's just one of the many ways to express your feelings.

Since technology has already invaded our lives at a great extent,a letter feels even more special.

Hope i answered your question well enough. Xoxo.
________________
Who would not like to receive a love letter? Love letters are exciting and it's surely nice to know that you are loved by someone for who you are, whoever they may be!
______________

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt