Skip to main content

8 biggest turn offs

What's up everyone! This week I wanted to just talk about my top 8 biggest turn offs for people in general. I definitely am not perfect & I'm some of these things at times BUT I try my best not to be :) What's your biggest turn off and why? 


This article has been adapted from YouTuber Connor Franta's latest video.
If you agree with me & enjoy this article - click the like button & let's try to get some likes by tomorrow! Enjoy your week everyone x

1.    Bad Communicators
I really like to have a good conversation. I really like to ask what’s up with them, how
they are doing, contribute to their little happiness, up lift their moods. And I like it when they ask me the same things. You know, just a good conversation. It could literally just be about trees or Bakugan- I don’t care. I just like people who can talk, keep the interaction flowing and communicate.



2.   The Not-So-Ambition
I don’t like it when people have a lack of ambition. It just bothers me, I have a whole
bunch of thing I want to do with my life so when someone else doesn't have those things it just like no- you can’t not have something you’ll accomplish or achieve in your life. Seriously, goal-less people are a major turn off. At times people come off like they don’t really care. They don’t have any passion! There’s just no sense of trying to be or trying to accomplish. People can be very apathetic and content to just sit around and don't want to go and explore the world.
Be ambitious! Be passionate! Want things! Do something with your life! Make it worthwhile for goodness sake!




3.    Narcissistic
See! Everyone matters and you can’t just talk about yourself all the time! Especially when you act like you are better then everyone around them. I get it, you are better at this than me.. Please can we enjoy the rest of the evening without your selfish conceded ego now?


4.    Mean

I don’t like people who are meeaaann! And not nice! Especially on social media! Some people can't just love others for who they are and need to leash others good-hearted spirits. They label other people. They just won't stop, or when people are so fake and just use people for popularity, it makes me so numb! It's just so annoying of how they act.
I think that everybody should calm down and just be nice to people. There’s a time and
place to put people in their place. So you do not need to do it all the time! It’s soooo easy to be nice to be people! So just be nice to people! Cm’on! Like right now, you could be nice and give this is article a thumbs up and comment one of your turn offs when it comes to people in general! :P



5.    Judgmental and Discriminatory
People who judge others and are racist, sexist, homophobic, stereotypical etc: -_-.
Wherever I see someone who goes against something which is not even attacking or harming them; I just awkwardly walk away like bye...I don't like you... Leave!! Just people who don't respect other people's choices and being-ness. Appreciate differences! Let them be who they are and just carry on with your own life. They don't judge you so why judge them? It's not like they're any different! Basically we all just try to make the best of it and we all just want to be happy so why make it any harder for anyone else?? Life's complicated enough without discrimination! Let’s just all live life and be nice to one another and happy ^.^ (I have something against smokers, alcoholics and drug abusers in general though. :3)



6.    Simple and Bland
I don’t know about you but I don’t understand people who are too simple. It’s like there’s no adrenaline, no spice and no new twists! Go explorrreee! To crazy things! Don’t be the Arjun Kapoor of the gang! Have thoughts! Have opinions! Express them! Share them! Become a complex individual! It’s much better! Trust me!




7.    The Followers
When people follow other people instead of standing up for their own: :/ .
No, please just create own self! Every day! Every moment of the day! Be You! BeYoutiful! XD Don’t just be the sheep that follows the random shepherd! Especially a grumpy, domineering and ugly shepherd! :3




8.    Those who belittle other people
About this one, I just don’t like it when someone intentionally makes someone feel bad about themselves. For any reason. Whether it’s for intelligence, talents, opinions; whether it’s their jobs or direction they are going in life. It doesn’t really matter.  It’s not great to see people making others feel bad about the decisions that they make. Seriously, sometimes it’s good to much mind your own business.




So, these were the 8 biggest turn offs when it comes to people in general. It doesn't mean that I hate them. It just means that I don't particularly adore these qualities in myself and themselves.

Comment down below to share your own ''Turn Offs'' and Subscribe for more such articles! 

Until next time,
Much Love,
Iam Aehr!

Popular posts from this blog

If a guy stares at you for a long time while smiling does he like you?

There's this guy at my work who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy. Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. Today as he was leaving work I saw him from a distance but I didn't say anything because I wasn't going to shout across the parking lot, and he just developed this big smile while looking right at me, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then he came over and we talked a little before he left (he seemed nervous and he's kind of dorky, but I think it's cute) I don't know, I just feel like he stares at me just a little longer than any other person. I was wondering if this could mean he likes me?

Comparing the lifestyles of celebrities and ordinary people

Disney’s TV Show Hannah Montana depicts the female protagonist’s choice of leading an ordinary life despite being a celebrity. The show fluidly walks us through the distinct lifestyles of a celebrity and that of an ordinary person in terms of their set of values, ways of life, activities and attitudes. Whether celebrities and ordinary people are truly different would require a close diagnostic. The first thing that comes to mind when discussing celebrity and common man’s lifestyles is luxury . From the sports industry to the entertainment industry, from politicians to business tycoons, the mantra “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” seems to be painted all over the walls that frame celebrity life. Because of the power and extraordinary amount of wealth they have, celebrities live a life that the normal man can only dream of. For instance, with real-estate assets worth more than just a few million dollars across the world, celebrities have better vacation options than an ordinary

Because being honest and being frank are two poles apart!

   *I have been meaning to write this since 3 weeks now.* I wonder why people take it for granted that they can do anything to you and say anything to you! Honestly, how can people be that honest?! I don't get it! Now, just so that I get over this- we had rather just start! , I think that each one of us has been frank at least once in our life!  Frankness broadcasts itself as a means for people to soothe their inability to contain their comments.  Because want it or not- Frankness in comparison to honesty is a bad thing. Basically because being frank hurts the object and makes the subject feel good, whilst honesty-well honesty is good for both! Being frank is a stupendo fantabulously fantastic thing for many of us. It's been for me. Mainly because it allowed me to believe that I existed and it made me feel good- it made me feel good because I could put my opinions forward. But to be honest, I don't it's been the best thing to do!  Frankness hurt